1. Association AP. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Arlington, VA Arlingt Am Psychiatr Publ. 2013;5th editio.
2. Amiri. Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder in primary school children of Tabriz, North-West Iran. literatumonlineassets/journal-banners. 2010;16:210–8.
3. Maguire SA, Williams B, Naughton AM, Cowley LE, Tempest V, Mann MK, et al. A systematic review of the emotional,behavioural and cognitive features exhibited by school‐aged children experiencing neglect or emotional abuse. ChildCare Health Dev. 2015;41(5):641–53.
4. Goodway JD, Ozmun JC, Gallahue DL. Understanding motor development: Infants, children, adolescents, adults. Jones & Bartlett Publishers; 2019.
5. Daviss WB. Depressive Disorders and ADHD. A Clin Guid.2018;91–109.
6. Mulraney, Melissa, Al E. Correlates of anxiety in 6-to 8-year-old children with ADHD: a community-based study. J Atten Disord.2018;22(5):425–34.
7. Kotnala S, Halder S. Working memory, Verbal comprehension,Perceptual reasoning and Processing speed in ADHD and Normal children: A comparative study. J Indian Assoc Child Adolesc Ment Heal. 2018;14(1).
8. Mihandoost Z. Treatment programs for students with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a meta-analysis study. Iran J psychiatry Behav Sci. 2015;9(3).
9. So W-Y, Lee S-Y, Park Y, Seo D. Effects of 4 Weeks of Horseback Riding on Anxiety, Depression, and Self-Esteem in Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. J O M H. 2017;13(2):e1–7.
10. Ziereiz. effects of physical activity on executive function and motor performance in children with adhd. Dev Disabil. 2015;38:181–91.
11. Choi JW, Han DH, Kang KD, Jung HY, Renshaw PF. Aerobic exercise and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: brain research. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2015;47(1):33.
12. Mehren A, Özyurt J, Lam AP, Brandes M, Müller HHO, Thiel CM, et al. Acute effects of aerobic exercise on executive function and attention in adult patients with ADHD. Front Psychiatry. 2019;10:132.
13. Espí-López G V, Inglés M, Ruescas-Nicolau M-A, Moreno-Segura N. Effect of low-impact aerobic exercise combined with music therapy on patients with fibromyalgia. A pilot study. Complement Ther Med. 2016;28:1–7.
14. Moy, B., Renshaw, I., & Davids K. The impact of nonlinear pedagogy on physical education teacher education students’intrinsic motivation. Phys Educ Sport Pedagog. 2016;21(5):517–38.
15. Lee MCY, Chow JY, Button C, Tan CWK. Nonlinear Pedagogy and its role in encouraging twenty-first century competencies through physical education: a Singapore experience. Asia Pacific J Educ. 2017;37(4):483–99.
16. Moy B, Renshaw I, Davids K, Brymer E. Preservice teachers implementing a nonlinear physical education pedagogy. Phys Educ Sport Pedagog. 2019;1–17.
17. Mohammadi Orangi B, Yaali R, Bahram A, Aghdasi MT. The Role of Motor Learning Strategies in the Experience of flow and Clutch beginner footballers: A Mix Study. Res Sport Manag Mot Behav. 2020;Under press.
18. Mohammadi Oranghi B, Yaali R, Bahram A, Aghdasi M.Investigating the role of motor learning strategies on improving team creativity in beginner soccer’s. Mot Behav. 2020;under press.
19. Mohammadi Orangi B, Yaali R, Bahram A, Aghdasi MT, Kamp J van der, Vanrenterghem J, et al. Motor learning methods that induce high practice variability reduce kinematic and kinetic risk factors of non-contact ACL injury. Pap Submitt Publ.2020;
20. Aghdasi MT, Mohammadi Orangi B, Yaali R. Self-esteem changes and motor proficiency influenced by manipulating the environment of an extracurricular physical education class using the new inclusive learning method in a boy with developmental coordination disorder: A mix method study. Res Sport Manag Mot Behav J. 2020;Under Pres.
21. Ebrahimi Tavakolian M, Mohammadi O rangi B, Ghadiri, F.,Mohammad Nejad M. The effect of nonlinear pedagogy on motor proficiency and self-esteem of hyperactive obese girls. J Fundam Ment Heal. 2020;22(3):240–50.
22. Mohammadi Orangi B, Yaali R, Ackah-Jnr FR, Bahram A,Ghadiri F. The effect of nonlinear and linear methods and inclusive education on self-esteem and motor proficiency of ordinary and overactive children. J Rehabil Sci Res. 2021;8(2).
23. Mohammadi Orangi B, Yaali R, Bahram A, van der Kamp J,Aghdasi MT. The effects of linear, nonlinear, and differential motor learning methods on the emergence of creative action in individual soccer players. Psychol Sport Exerc.2021;102009.
24. DuPaul GJ, Power TJ, Anastopoulos AD, Reid R. ADHD Rating Scale—IV: Checklists, norms, and clinical interpretation. Guilford Press; 1998.
25. Bruininks RH. Bruininks-Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency,(BOT-2). Minneapolis, MN Pearson Assess. 2005;
26. Ghorbanzadeh B, Mohammadi Orangi B, Aghdasi M. The Mediator Role of Emotional Intelligence on the Relationship between Gross and Fine Motor Skill with Academic Achievement in Children. Sport Psychol Stud. 2020;8(30):239–56.
27. Reynolds CR RBWI think and feel: a revised measure of children’smanifest anxiety. J Abnorm Child Psychol. 1978;6:271–80.
28. Mohammadi Orangi B, Yaali R, Shahrzad N. The effect of eight weeks of aerobic rhythmic exercises with music on motor proficiency, anxiety and depression in children with developmental coordination disorder. Mot bihavior. 2018;9(30):17–34.
29. Mashhadi A, SOLTANI SR, Mirdoraghi F, Bahrami B.Psychometric properties of the multidimensional anxiety scale for Iranian children. 2012;
30. Radloff LS. The CES-D scale: A self-report depression scale for research in the general population. Appl Psychol Meas.1977;1(3):385–401.
31. Wechsler D. Wechsler intelligence scale for children–Fourth Edition (WISC-IV). San Antonio, TX Psychol Corp. 2003;
32. Abedi A, Kazemi F, Shooshtari M, Golshani Monazzah F. The effect of aerobic exercises on the visual and auditory attention of pre-school boys with ADHD in Isfahan in 2009–2010. Psychol Except Individ. 2012;2(7):133–52.
33. Silva LA Da, Doyenart R, Henrique Salvan P, Rodrigues W, Felipe Lopes J, Gomes K, et al. Swimming training improves mental health parameters, cognition and motor coordination in children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Int JEnviron Health Res. 2019;1–9.
34. Author A, Groen Y, Tucha L, Fuermaier ABM, Koerts J, Lange KW. Sweat it out? The effects of physical exercise on cognition and behavior in children and adults with ADHD: a systematic literature review. J Neural Transm. 2017;124(1):3–26.
35. Kiluk BD, Weden S, Kiluk BD, Weden S, Culotta VP, Culotta VP. Sport Participation and Anxiety in Children with ADHD. J Atten Disord. 2009;12(6):499–506.