1. Farhangi MA, Najafi M, Jafarabadi MA, Jahangiry L. Mediterranean dietary quality index and dietary phytochemical index among patients candidate for coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) surgery. BMC Cardiovasc Disord 2017;17(114):1-8.
2. Hatmi Z, Tahvildari S, Motlag AG, Kashani AS. Prevalence of coronary artery disease risk factors in Iran: a population based survey. BMC Cardiovasc Disord 2007; 7(32): 1-5.
3. DeTurk WE, Cahalin LP. Cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy: an evidence-based approach. 2th ed: McGraw-Hill; 2011.
4. Bethell H, Lewin R, Dalal H. Cardiac rehabilitation in the United Kingdom. Heart 2009; 95(4):271-5.
5. Dalal HM, Doherty P, Taylor RS. Cardiac rehabilitation. bmj 2015;351:1-8.
6. Nyström T, Sartipy U, Franzén S, Eliasson B, Gudbjörnsdottir S, Miftaraj M, et al. PCI versus CABG in patients with type 1 diabetes and multivessel disease. JAAC 2017; 70(12): 1441-51.
7. Montalescot G, Sechtem U, Achenbach S, Andreotti F, Arden C, Budaj A, et al. ESC guidelines on the management of stable coronary artery disease: the task force on the management of stable coronary artery disease of the European Society of Cardiology. Eur Heart J 2013;34(38):2949-3003.
8.Sjöland H, Caidahl K, Wiklund I, Haglid M, Hartford M, Karlson BW, et al. Impact of coronary artery bypass grafting on various aspects of quality of life. Eur J Cardiothorac
9. Marwick TH, Zuchowski C, Lauer MS, Secknus M-A, Williams MJ, Lytle BW. Functional status and quality of life in patients with heart failure undergoing coronary bypass surgery after assessment of myocardial viability. JAAC 1999;33(3):750-8.
10. Kumar R, Hote MP, Sharma G, Thakur B, Airan B. Comparison of outcome in male and female Indian patients undergoing cabg, activity levels and quality of life: One year follow-up study. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2017;2(2):29-34.
11. Dehdilani M, Gol MK, Hashemzadeh K. Effects of stretching exercises on upper crossed syndrome in women after a coronary artery bypass raft. Crescent J Med Biol Sci 2019;6(3): 350-4.
12. Stenlund T, Lindström B, Granlund M, Burell G. Cardiac rehabilitation for the elderly: Qi Gong and group discussions. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 2005;12(1):5-11.
13. Goel K, Shen J, Wolter AD, Beck KM, Leth SE, Thomas RJ, et al. Prevalence of musculoskeletal and balance disorders in patients enrolled in phase II cardiac rehabilitation. J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev 2010;30(4):235-9.
14. Tamulevičiūtė-Prascienė E, Beigienė A, Thompson MJ, Balnė K, Kubilius R, Bjarnason-Wehrens B. The impact of additional resistance and balance training in exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation in older patients after valve surgery or intervention: Randomized control trial. BMC geriatrics 2021;21(1):1-12.
15. Ghamkhar L, Kahlaee AH. The effect of trunk muscle fatigue on postural control of upright stance: A systematic review. Gait & posture 2019;72:167-74.
16. Thomas E, Battaglia G, Patti A, Brusa J, Leonardi V, Palma A, et al. Physical activity programs for balance and fall prevention in elderly: A systematic review. Medicine 2019;98(27).
17. Değer TB, Saraç ZF, Savaş ES, Akçiçek SF. The relationship of balance disorders with falling, the effect of health problems, and social life on postural balance in the elderly living in a district in Turkey. Geriatrics 2019;4(37):2-10.
18.Yamamoto S, Matsunaga A, Wang G, Hoshi K, Kamiya K, Noda C, et al. Effect of balance training on walking speed and cardiac events in elderly patients with ischemic heart disease. Int Heart 2014:14-017.
19. de Villar LO-P, Martínez-Olmos FJ, Junqué-Jiménez A, Amer-Cuenca JJ, Martínez-Gramage J, Mercer T, et al. Test-retest reliability and minimal detectable change scores for the short physical performance battery, one-legged standing test and timed up and go test in patients undergoing hemodialysis. PloS one 2018;13(8):1-16.
20. Ekdahl C, Jarnlo GB, Andersson SI. Standing balance in healthy subjects. Evaluation of a quantitative test battery on a force platform. Scand J Rehabil Med 1989;21(4):187-95.
21. Emami F, Yoosefinejad AK, Razeghi M. Correlations between core muscle geometry, pain intensity, functional disability and postural balance in patients with nonspecific mechanical low back pain. Medical engineering & physics 2018;60:39-46.
22. Ganesh GS, Chhabra D, Mrityunjay K. Efficacy of the star excursion balance test in detecting reach deficits in subjects with chronic low back pain. Res Int 2015; 20(1):9-15.
23. Jonsson E, Henriksson M, Hirschfeld H. Does the functional reach test reflect stability limits in elderly people? J Rehabil Med 2003;35(1):26-30.
24. Duncan PW, Weiner DK, Chandler J, Studenski S. Functional reach: a new clinical measure of balance. J Gerontol 1990;45(6):M192-M7.
25. Morais LCd, Pereira MP, Lahr J, Pelicioni PHS, Rinaldi NM, Gobbi LTB. Predictors of functional reach test in people with Parkinson's disease. J Phys Educ 2017;28:1-8.
26. Gervais T, Burling N, Krull J, Lugg C, Lung M, Straus S, et al. Understanding approaches to balance assessment in physical therapy practice for elderly inpatients of a rehabilitation hospital. Physiother Can 2014;66(1):6-14.
27. Rasman BG, Forbes PA, Tisserand R, Blouin J-S. Sensorimotor manipulations of the balance control loop–beyond imposed external perturbations. Front Neurol 2018;9:1-17.
28. Dolansky MA, Moore SM. Effects of cardiac rehabilitation on the recovery outcomes of older adults after coronary artery bypass surgery. Cardiopulm Rehabil Jul 2004;24(4):236-44.
29. Loesch A, Dashwood MR. Vasa vasorum inside out/outside in communication: a potential role in the patency of saphenous vein coronary artery bypass grafts. Cell Commun
30. Lopes FC, Oliveira OWB, Moreira DG, Santos MAd, Oliveira JLRd, Cruz CB, et al. Use of Doppler Ultrasound for Saphenous Vein Mapping to Obtain Grafts for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting. Braz J Cardiovasc Surg 2018;33(2):189-93.
31. Siddiqi MS. Saphenous vein harvest wound complications: risk factors, identification, prevention, and management. Chronic wound care manag res 2016;3:147-56.
32. Garland R, Frizelle F, Dobbs B, Singh H. A retrospective audit of long-term lower limb complications following leg vein harvesting for coronary artery bypass grafting. Eur J
Cardiothorac Surg 2003;23(6):950-5.
33. Bruce J, Drury N, Poobalan AS, Jeffrey R, Smith WCS, Chambers W. The prevalence of chronic chest nd leg pain following cardiac surgery: a historical cohort study. Pain 2003; 104 (1-2):265-73.
34. Shaybak E, Abdollahimohammad A, Rahnama M, Masinaeinezhad N, Azadi-Ahmadabadi C, Firouzkohi M. Effects of Reiki energy therapy on saphenous vein incision pain: A randomized clinical trial study. Der Pharmacia Lettre 2017;9(1):100-9.
35. Manhal S, Sirajudeen MS, Pillai PS, Nair HR, Marla J. Occurrence of shoulder disorders among postcoronary artery bypass surgery patients in India. . AM & HS 2015; 3 (1):34-39.
36. Abolahrari S, Rojhani-Shirazi F, Rezayi A, Ranjbar M, Emami F. Comparison of Head, Neck, and Upper Trunk Postures between Patients Who Have Undergone Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting and Healthy Subjects: A pilot study. JRSR 2020;7(4):167-72.
37. Sinaki M, Brey RH, Hughes CA, Larson DR, Kaufman KR. Balance disorder and increased risk of falls in osteoporosis and kyphosis: significance of kyphotic posture and muscle strength. Osteoporos int 2005;16(8):1004-10.
38. LaPier TK, Schenk R. Thoracic musculoskeletal considerations following open heart surgery. Cardiopulm Phys Ther 2002;13(2):16-20.
39. Westerdahl E, Jonsson M, Emtner M. Pulmonary function and health-related quality of life 1-year follow up after cardiac surgery. Cardiothorac Surg 2016;11(1):1-8.
40. Cordeiro ALL, Melo TAd, Neves D, Luna J, Esquivel MS, Guimarães ARF, et al. Inspiratory muscle training and functional capacity in patients undergoing cardiac surgery. Cardiothorac Surg 2016;11(1):1-8.
41. Hermes BM, Cardoso DM, Gomes TJN, Santos TDd, Vicente MS, Pereira SN, et al. Short-term inspiratory muscle training potentiates the benefits of aerobic and resistance training in patients undergoing CABG in phase II cardiac rehabilitation program. Braz J Cardiovasc Surg 2016;31(2):140-4.
42. Butcher SJ, Meshke JM, Sheppard MS. Reductions in functional balance, coordination, and mobility measures among patients with stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev 2004;24(4):274-80.
43. Williams MA, Ades PA, Hamm LF, Keteyian SJ, LaFontaine TP, Roitman JL, et al. Clinical evidence for a health benefit from cardiac rehabilitation: an update. Am Heart J 2006;152 (5):835-41.
44. Zetterström K, Vaez M, Alexanderson K, Ivert T, Pehrsson K, Hammar N, et al. Disability pension after coronary revascularization: a prospective nationwide register-based Swedish cohort study. Eur J Prev Cardiol 2015;22 (3):304-11.
45. Toosizadeh N, Mohler J, Marlinski V. Low intensity vibration of ankle muscles improves balance in elderly persons at high risk of falling. PLoS one 2018;13 (3):1-28.
46. Sun LY, Tu JV, Lee DS, Beanlands RS, Ruel M, Austin PC, et al. Disability–free survival after coronary artery bypass grafting in women and men with heart failure. Open heart 2018;5(2):1-12.
47. Springer BA, Marin R, Cyhan T, Roberts H, Gill NW. Normative values for the unipedal stance test with eyes open and closed. J Geriatr Phys Ther 2007;30 (1):8-15.
48. McCann RS, Kosik KB, Beard MQ, Terada M, Pietrosimone BG, Gribble PA. Variations in star excursion balance test performance between high school and collegiate football players. J Strength Cond Res 2015;29(10):2765-7049.
49. Bower K, Thilarajah S, Pua Y-H, Williams G, Tan D, Mentiplay B, et al. Dynamic balance and instrumented gait variables are independent predictors of falls following stroke. J
Neroeng Rehabil 2019;16(1):2-9.
50. Heitzman JE. The Effect of Individual Height and Testing Methods on Outcome of the Forward Functional Reach Test: Nova Southeastern University; 2018.
51. Goodman H. Patients' perceptions of their education needs in the first six weeks following discharge after cardiac surgery. J Avd Nurs 1997;25(6):1241-51.