1. Shaheen, Afaf A. , Basuodan, Reem M.Quantitative assessment of head posture of young adults based on lateral view photographs. Journal of Physical Therapy Science, 2012. 24(5): p. 391-394.
2. Mirzaei, R., Salimi, N, The study of height anomalies among secondary school students in Bayangan. Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, 2013. 16(7): p. 565-72.
3. Bahrami, m. , a. Farhadi, A survey of rate and causes of deformity in boys and girls youngsters in Lorestan province. Yafteh ,2007; 8(4), 31-35.
4. Balouchy, R., et al., The Relationship between Sitting Habits during Study and Postural Spinal Deformity. Journal of Isfahan Medical School, 2012. 30(186).
5. Banaei-Far, A., et al., Investigation of structural deformities in male students of Islamic Azad University South Tehran Branch. Physical Education & Sport Sciences, 2008. 1(3): p. 81-89.
6. Moradporian, m.r., m. Rahmati, and m.J.Y. Fouladvand, Study of abnormality frequency and its related factors in Khorramabad Azad university students. 2012. 14(4): p. 113-120.
7. Mirbagheri, S.S., et al., Relationship between spinal abnormalities and musculoskeletal pains in university students in Hamadan, Iran. 2013.
9. Valizadeh, A., et al., Comparison of the forward head posture on scapular muscle contributions during shoulder flexion of predominant arm in women with forward head posture. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences.2014. 16(6): p. 68-72.
10. karimi, J., comparing the postural deformities of upper limbs between gorgan and zahedan high school students/iran. Harakat , 2006 (26
); p. 41-58.
11. Daneshmandi, H., M. Sardar, H.H. Pour, a comparative study of spinal abnormalities in male and female students. Harakat, 2005;(23);143-156.
12. Saneh, A, A comparison between guidance school girls and boys on the prevalence of the upper organs’postural abnormalities. Journal of Educational Innovations, 2009;8(30);139-156.
13. Rahimi, E., A study of postural positions of male and female students at Shiraz University. 2003.
14. Contractor, E.S., S. Shah, and P. Dave, To Study the Immediate Effect of Suboccipital Muscle Energy Technique on Craniovertebral Angle and Cranio-Horizontal Angle on Subjects with Forward Head Posture.
15. Keyvanloo, F., M. Seyedahmadi, and A. Pejhan, Radiographic components in forward head posture and its relations whit gender and height. 2011.
16. Hyong, I.H. and J.H.J.J.o.P.T.S. Kim, The effect of forward head on ankle joint range of motion and static balance. 2012. 24(9): p. 925-927.
17. Kapandji, I.A., The Physiology of the Joints: The spinal column, pelvic girdle and head. 2008: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier.
18. Kang, J.-H., et al., The effect of the forward head posture on postural balance in long time computer based worker. 2012. 36(1): p. 98.
19. Mohan, M.J.I.J.P.O.T., Effects of backpack loading on cervical and shoulder poster in Indian school children. 2007. 1: p. 1-9.
20. Fernández‐de‐las‐Peñas, C., et al., Trigger points in the suboccipital muscles and forward head posture in tension‐type headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 2006. 46(3): p. 454-460.
21. Lee, W.-Y., J.P. Okeson, and J.J.J.o.o.p. Lindroth, The relationship between forward head posture and temporomandibular disorders. 1995. 9(2).
22. Fernández-de-Las-Peñas, C., M. Cuadrado, and J. Pareja, Myofascial trigger points, neck mobility and forward head posture in unilateral migraine. Cephalalgia, 2006. 26(9): p. 1061-1070.
23. Courtney, R., The functions of breathing and its dysfunctions and their relationship to breathing therapy. International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine, 2009. 12(3): p. 78-85.
24. Koseki, T., et al., Effect of forward head posture on thoracic shape and respiratory function. 2019. 31(1): p. 63-68.
25. Yip, C.H.T., T.T.W. Chiu, and A.T.K.J.M.t. Poon, The relationship between head posture and severity and disability of patients with neck pain. 2008. 13(2): p. 148-154.
26. Khosravi, F., et al., Scapular Upward Rotator Morphologic Characteristics in Individuals With and Without Forward Head Posture: A Case‐Control Study. 2019. 38(2): p. 337-345.
27. Moghadam, R.E., et al., An ultrasonographic investigation of deep neck flexor muscles cross-sectional area in forward and normal head posture. 2018. 22(3): p. 643-647.
28. Neumann, D.A., Kinesiology of the musculoskeletal system-e-book: foundations for rehabilitation. 2013: Elsevier Health Sciences.
29. Panjabi, M.M., The stabilizing system of the spine. Part I. Function, dysfunction, adaptation, and enhancement. Journal of spinal disorders, 1992. 5: p. 383-383.
30. Panjabi, M.M., The stabilizing system of the spine. Part II. Neutral zone and instability hypothesis. Journal of spinal disorders, 1992. 5: p. 390-390.
31. Sahrmann, S., Diagnosis and Treatment of Movement Impairment Syndromes-E-Book. 2013: Elsevier Health Sciences.
32. Yoosefy, B., A study of the relationship among come ergonomic features of school desks & benches and anthropometry indices of male students from kermanshah plus prevalence of spinal column and upper skeletal organ abnormalities. Harakat, 2006;(26), 23-40.
33. Naz, A., M.S. Bashir, and R. Noor, Prevalance of forward head posture among university students. Rawal Medical Journal, 2018. 43(2): p. 260-2.
34. Im, B., et al., Effects of scapular stabilization exercise on neck posture and muscle activation in individuals with neck pain and forward head posture. Journal of physical therapy science, 2015. 28(3): p. 951-955.
35. Gupta, B.D., et al., Effect of deep cervical flexor training vs. conventional isometric training on forward head posture, pain, neck disability index in dentists suffering from chronic neck pain. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR, 2013. 7(10): p. 2261.
36. Sen, S., comparison of postural response in static and dynamic activities with backpack load on cervical spine and shoulder in indian school children. 2012.
37. Mo, S.W., et al., Effect of backpack load on the head, cervical spine and shoulder postures in children during gait termination. 2013. 56(12): p. 1908-1916.
38. Nezamuddin, M., et al., Efficacy of Pressure Biofeedback Guided Deep Cervical Flexor Training on Forward Head Posture in Visual Display Terminal Operators. 2013. 7(4): p. 141.
39. Rashidi, M., R.J.A.i.N. Ghorbani, and Midwifery, Assessment of spinal cord abnormalities and its related factors in male students of Islamic Azad University at Semnan. 2010. 20(69): p. 25-30.