1. Lazar M, Miles LM, Babb JS, Donaldson JB. Axonal deficits in young adults with High Functioning Autism and their impact on processing speed. NeuroImage Clinical. 2014;4:417-25.
2. Sarabi JM, Hasanadadi A, Mashhadi A, Asgharinekah M. The effects of parent education and skill training program on stress of mothers of children with autism. 2012.
3. Baio J. Prevalence of autism spectrum disorder among children aged 8 years-autism and developmental disabilities monitoring network, 11 sites, United States, 2010. 2014.
4. WHO. Autism spectrum disorders, key facts [Available from: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/autism-spectrum-disorders.
5. Valentine K. A consideration of medicalisation: Choice, engagement and other responsibilities of parents of children with autism spectrum disorder. Social Science & Medicine. 2010;71(5):950-7.
6. Nicolaidis C, Raymaker D, McDonald K, Dern S, Boisclair WC, Ashkenazy E, et al. Comparison of healthcare experiences in autistic and non-autistic adults: a cross-sectional online survey facilitated by an academic-community partnership. J Gen Intern Med. 2013;28(6):761-9.
7. Nicolaidis C, Raymaker DM, Ashkenazy E, McDonald KE, Dern S, Baggs AE, et al. "Respect the way I need to communicate with you": Healthcare experiences of adults on the autism spectrum. Autism.2015;19(7):824-31.
8. Vohra R, Madhavan S, Sambamoorthi U, St Peter C. Access to services, quality of care, and family impact for children with autism, other developmental disabilities, and other mental health conditions. Autism. 2014;18(7):815-26.
9. Ahmadi A, Zalani HA, Amrai K. The needs of Iranian families of children with autism spectrum disorder, cross-cultural study. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011;15:321-6.
10. Babatin AM, Alzahrani BS, Jan FM, Alkarimi EH, Jan MM. The availability of services for children with autism spectrum disorder in a Saudi population. Neurosciences (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia). 2016;21(3):223-6.
11. Javanmard. Identifying the expectations and experiences of parents of children with autism spectrum disorder in the field of services provided in Tabriz: Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Management and Medical Information.
12. Shahrbabaki E, Mahin, Iranpour, Mohadese. Problems of the access of children with autism and their parents to health care and rehabilitation services in Iran. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2015;21(1):79-81.