Volume & Issue: Articles in Press
1. The Validity and Reliability of a low-cost handheld 3D Scanner for Use in Orthotics and Prosthetics
AbstractBackground: 3D scanners used to obtain the three dimensional (3D) shapes of body parts offering an alternative to the traditional custom techniques such as casting with a variety of ... Read More
2. Effects of a period of Selected Physical Activities on Improving the Skills of manipulation and locomotion in Children with neuropsychological learning disabilities.
AbstractBackground: The use of special intervention strategies in children with learning disabilities can improve basic skills. The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of a ... Read More
3. How intensity of impairment and dose of occupational therapy services impact the outcome in cerebral palsy?
AbstractBackground:The present study aimed to evaluate the impact of the number of occupational therapy sessions as neurodevelopmental technique (NDT) on gross motor function and other moving ... Read More
AbstractBackground: The relation between disfluency and aspects of language, including phonology, has been investigated for many years. Whereas past literature reported that the incidence of ... Read More
5. The effect of 8-week Self-Myofascial Release on Joint Position Sense and dynamic balance in athletes with hamstring shortness
AbstractAbstract Background: Increased joint stability as well as ability to maintain balance during daily routine and exercise is an important factor in improving performance and preventing ... Read More
AbstractBackground: Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis is a 3-dimentional spinal deformity with lateral deviation from normal vertical direction and mostly with rotation of vertebral bodies. Although ... Read More
AbstractIntroduction: Nowadays, smartphones are equipped with an accelerometer module that can measure and record the body linear accelerations during walking. The aims of this study are 1) ... Read More
Abstractbackground: Tongue controls bolus during mastication, keeps the bolus in the oral cavity and generates pressure to direct the bolus through the hypopharynx. Decrease in tongue movement ... Read More
9. The Acute Effect of Static Stretch Alone and in Combination with Dynamic Exercise on Some Functional Indices in Athletes with and Without Hamstring Tightness